I've been waiting to do this giveaway for months. My readers, followers, IRL supporters--everyone has been so wonderful to me since even before Twin Sense released, that I wanted to show just how much I appreciate all of you, but especially my fellow writers who are cheering me on, day in and day out. The giveaway details are below...
But first! My entry in the INDIE-Kissing Blogfest!
My original idea for this was to post a kissing scene from Twin Sense, but then I realized, well, most of you have already read it, or are already planning to read it, and I didn't want this to come off as a "buy my book!" promotion. Because you already bought it, right? Right. ~grins~
So now, I give to you, my lovelies, something no one has seen yet but myself. Not one of my CPs has seen this yet because it is from my current YA-novel-in-progress that is so new to the world outside my head that it's still in diapers. Stinky, sloppy diapers. This is a rough draft, and might not make it to the final version of this book after edits, but still, I want to share.
This snippet will disappear once the blogfest and the giveaway are over. I like to share, but not indefinitely. Read it now while you can. (And this should go without saying, but NO ONE has permission to copy this, not even one sentence.)
Please check out the other entries in this blogfest by clicking on the links in the widget below.
Now for the (even more) fun part! I'm giving away a crapton of stuff. Because I can.
Here is the official list of what I'm giving away--ALL OF THIS IS GOING TO ONE PERSON.
- Plot Whisperer 3-pack: The Plot Whisperer; The Plot Whisperer Workbook; The Plot Whisperer Book of Writing Prompts; all are authored by Martha Alderson
- 3-pack of mini notebooks in "love design" magnetic-closure carrying case; 100 pages each, lined paper, each with a different cover design, each measures 6in. h x 4.25in. w
- 3-pack of mini retractable ball-point pens with rubberized grip; pink, blue, purple; floral design on clip; black ink
- "love design" earthenware mug; oversized, holds 2 full cups of liquid; gift tag signed with Lydia's official author signature
- 2 single-serve packets of Ghirardelli premium hot cocoa mix with peppermint flavoring
- 1 reusable gift bag full of sweet treats: almond pound cake mix, fudge brownie mix, key lime cheese ball mix and honey-graham snacks
- 1 pink heart-cut cubic zirconia pendant with chain
- 1 fine silver plated ring, size 7, double-heart design accented with 20 round-cut white cubic zirconia, 1 large round-cut pink cubic zirconia set in center
- critique of your first chapter, or first 10 pages (whichever is shorter); young adult fiction, any genre
- critique of your query letter; young adult fiction, any genre
The final two items in the prize pack are optional. If you don't have something ready for me to critique, or if you don't write YA, you can still enter the giveaway! Just tell me you are forfeiting the critiques, OR, you can put them on hold to redeem at a later date. I'm going to be pretty flexible with this. I may even crit something that isn't YA if it interests me. I will discuss all of this with the winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I've given you opportunities to gain more entries but not one of those things is mandatory. The only real requirement, other than that you want to win this stuff, is that you are a resident of the continental United States with a valid postal address (or else the shipping will cost me my firstborn/onlyborn child) and you are at least 13 years old.
Everything else is gratuity! Have a lovely weekend! ~blows kisses~